We request the following documents from our customers, with whom we will work in import and export customs clearance services for the first time, to create a company file on behalf of the customs.
Changes to be made after the receipt of these documents must be notified to the customs administration within 15 days at the latest.
- Power of Attorney (2 Notarized)
- Establishment Registry Gazette (1 Original or Notarized)
- Tax Liability Letter (1 Original)
- Signature Circular (2 Notarized)
- Activity Certificate or Chamber of Commerce Registration Copy (1 Original or Notarized)
- The signatory of the Power of Attorney T.C. Photocopy of ID (if the person gives a power of attorney)